Tuesday, September 7, 2010

The architecture

Through the materials that is given by the Dean. I understand that we all always lived in different spaces and architects. For mental space, our eyes transmit to our brains poor things, but our brains transform it become colorful and 3d vision. In immersivity, AR= VR+R. Its all about Augmented Reality is Virtual reality + Reality. “VR is a technology. Medium and concept. It is not three different things, but three different aspects of same idea, the ability to control and create experience. At present, the term virtual reality refers to seven different ideas and technologies: simulation, interaction , artificiality, immersion , telepresence, full body immersion and networked communication” by Jenny Holzer. I totally agree about that. When I choose VR as my major, I still don’t know more about VR. I always ask myself what is VR. I search online about what is VR. But I still not really understand about it .After years I studying my major( VR) I start to understand about what is VR. VR actually is very important for all of us. Even in medical, military also need VR. From the movie of Avatar, we can see the effect of virtual reality. In virtual reality, we can do many things that we can’t do in real life or we can do crazy things in VR world. For example ,second life. Our avatar inside the second life can do many things like flying walk inside the water.

No comments:

Post a Comment