Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Disney

Disney is a very special place for me. I went there few years ago and it’s during my birthday. Disney is a very wonderful place. Disney design and view also perfect for me. From what I saw, everything in Disney also well design even thought dustbin or sign board. The Disney that I went before was Hong Kong Disneyland. Even the Hong Kong Disney was the smallest Disney, but it’s still very good. From the video that our Dean show us, I knew that to build up a Disney, have to plan nicely and must have enough money. Inside Disney, I can feel that everything also very high technology and well- designed. I hope I can visit to Disney once again because Disney is really different with other playgrounds. This is the reason why so many people go to Disney. What got great experience at Disney. Disney gave me different experience. I so excited when I playing and walking around in the Disney. I found many things that I never seen before, and also many things that I didn’t play before. I know I can’t get those kind of experience at others playground like Sunway Lagoon, Afamosa and etc. The technology and the design is not same with others playground too. I hope Malaysia will have a Disney too. I know it’s impossible, but just hope it will happen one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment