Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Second Life-Botanical Landscaping,Garden and Environment Design Center, Straylight

Basically, this island is full with nature. I can see trees and flowers everywhere. I also foundmany small and big waterfall there. Luckly, i can fly by clicking F button in second life. This made me more easy to explore this island because this island is full with mountain , waterfall, big trees , and volcano. This island also not much things for me to interact with. But its worth for me to explore because of its nature environment.





Those pictures showing the waterfalls and volcano that i found in this island. All of them also surrounding with forest. I can only see this beautiful scene when i am flying. I can see whole environment when i am flying. Personally, i din't see volcano before. I felt so excited when i accidently saw a volcano in front of me. I even walk on the volcano, but luckly it won't ddamage me ,because its in virtual world. This is the advantages of virtual world.



I like this scene in this island. The water flow down over the stone and the effect of the water when its flowing over the stone is so nice. This scene is really marvelous. I hope i can play with it.the reflection on the water enhance the beautifulness of this scene.




I can buy different type of trees from the box by just clicking it.




There is many different types of trees in this island. Some of the trees is so colorful and there are some information board in front of the tree for us to understand more. Its help me a lots because i don't know plants well.





I was the navigation points that i found in this island. It lead me to where i wan to be. So, i won't lost in this island so easily. The STRAIGHT rainbow that i found in this island is so beautiful. I never see a straight rainbow. This rainbow like a watermark for this island. Beside the rainbow, there is many well modelling box with textures. Again, i have to praise the modelling and textures. All the modelling and texturing in second life is almost perfect for me. Many things in well designed too. Even you don't play computer games, u should try to explore second life too. Because i found out, we can do many things that we impossible to do it in real life.

No comments:

Post a Comment