Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Aquaria

For me , Aquaria is a very place that full of memories , because i came here once before with my friends and we had a very happy journey. During the visit to Aquaria, i felt that i totally immerse in it. Personally , i like fishes and underwater environment.



I found this quite interesting. I found this just right in front of the entrance. There is fishes inside the water and we can touch it. When i touched the fishes, i felt that it skin is so wet and sticky. But actually, i used few minutes to touch them because it swim too fast.







This is the water tunnel inside the Aquaria. Along the journey inside the water tunnel, i can see many types of fishes and shark. I felt so excited when i saw shark swim
ming around right in front of me . May be because i din't see shark before. The environment of the water tunnel is very nice and also the environment of the big aquarium. Not only i can found many types of
fishes, i also found many types of under water plants. Its so colorful and unique.(i mean some of them ).






This is the shark that i meantion just now. The shark swimming around with its fierce eye and sharp tooth. It is so cool. In my mind, shark is a very fierce creature. But in the Aquaria, i don't see it eating others fish that is around.













At the ending of the Aquaria, i found this creature. I don't know is'it a kind of fish. But i found this very interesting. This creatures like swimming in a reverse way. I like this creatures so much. It have unique shape and special look .









At last, I finish the journey to Aquaria. I am very happy that i get many different kind of experience during the journey even though i paid for it. Its worth for me to pay for it because i found out so many funny things inside that i never see before. I promise myself that i will come here again.

No comments:

Post a Comment