Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Orchid Park

Orchid park is quite boring for me. I personally not really like plants. But since i already reach there, so i visited orchid park too. When i reach Orchid park, there is only me , my friends and workers. Even i not really like plants, but i got shocked when i saw the orchid park . Its so big and beautiful.

During my journey in orchid park, i use my camera and take down some of the beautiful views/scene. The structure of the Orchid park is very interesting. Other than orchid, we can found many other plants too.

I quite disappointing too, because i though that Orchid park will be full with colorful Orchid.But i only found many green color plants inside.The is no interaction too. This is the main reason why i don's like plants. Actually, there is nothing for me to experience in the Orchid Park. What i feel is that i am inside a Green Park.

No comments:

Post a Comment