Monday, August 16, 2010

Second Life- Hawaii Surfing Island


This is Hawaii Surfing Island. A very amazing island for me. I found many funs here. Hawaii Surfing Island have more interaction then others places that i visited before. This is the main reason why i like Hawaii Surfing Island, because i can do many crazy things.




This 2 pictures show the environment of the Hawaii Surfing Island. This place full with beaches and plants. I found that, the lighting there also enhance the immersion. The lighting is so nice, it gave me a warm feel. The first picture showing the navigation points to users. Users can either choose go here or there. For the plants there, its so realistic even i know it made from a few of plane paper with textures.




This 2 pictures showing the building and ship that i found in the Hawaii Surfing Island. I screen shot down because modelling of this 2 structure is very nice. Between, the textures of that 2 structures also suit it very well. The ship gave me a bit of cartoonist feel. For the second picture, the small hut is a village style hut, but it match perfectly with beaches and sea.







These are the activities that i found interesting and crazy in the island, include water activities. Those water activities really made me excited because i know i will never have chance to try out those activities. For example,riding a dolphin. I even tried out canoeing , flying with a very big kite and sitting on a big butterfly. Those things only can be found in virtual world. How good if we can do it in real world. I sat on the butterfly and control it by using keyboard to explore the whole island. The top view of this island is really fantastic.




Besides then playing around, i found some place for my character to rest too.I let my character rest inside a small green camp. It is so funny and interesting. Again, i saw the lighting there is so warm and comfortable. For the first picture, i hanging on the tree ans swigging. I tried many times in real life but failed , but in this virtual world, i can do it easily.


The Hawaii Surfing Island in second life can be a very good vocation place for all of us. I can relax my mind and playing around here because there is so many activities that i can play around . The environment really enhance lots of immersion. Personally, i think there will be no people will go this place if the environment if not good even there is so many interaction there. (activities include water activities)

No comments:

Post a Comment