Tuesday, August 10, 2010

KL Bird Park

This is the first time i came to KL bird park. I so excited when i sitting in the bus and waiting to reach the destination. Actually before i go in, i though it was a small bird park. I's so sorry that i said so, the bird park is big . I walked until i cant feel my leg anymore.





Once i walk into the bird park, then
i saw this scene. Many birds stand on the tree branches and eating the foods( fruits ) that worker put on the branches. Many people surround the birds and take photos, but the birds like used to it, stand there and continue eating their foods.










This is the dustbin that i found in the bird park . Its well designed and cute. The first time i look at it , i though it was a bird, but i am wrong. I saw that some of the sign also well designed too.











This owl is very cute. This is the first time that i see owl. In my mind, owl is a very fierce birds with very sharp claws, but i found this owl is so cute. The other side, i pity the owl too, because the owl is alone inside the cage. I hope this owl can get freedom 1 day.







This is a very interesting scene. All the birds follow the worker all the way. I think is because workers feed them everyday and its almost the time to have their meal. I can see many people taking photos the
re too. May be they feel this is very interesting too.







Parrot feeding time. Some of the foreign paid for the food and feed the parrots. This is a very interesting section actually. When the foreigner put the food near the parrot, those parrots will automatically fly to the food and starting to eat.
Is the parrot well trained ? How come they don't scare human at all.




KL Bird Park is a very special place. We can feed, touch and play with the birds. The bird park that i went last time, is all inside the cage. I only can take photos and look at those birds. I found that most of the visitors are students and family(parents and children). We can get great experience inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment