Tuesday, August 10, 2010

PetroSains






This is the entrance of the PetroSains. For me, its well design. The atoms that hanging around is
funny and attractive. Many people will take a look even they just pass though.






Actually, this is the second time i come to PetroSains, but i still don't feel boring because PetroSains is very interesting place. I think even i go for third times also won't feel boring.






This is the waiting point for the dark ride. Its a special and unique starting for me. The Dark ride will bring me into a dark space that is full of information of Malaysia, Science and alots of video display.










This is the digging machine in PetroSains. It's a very interesting machine. Its totally different when i driving my car. This machine is very easy to control or i should say user friendly. Many children also queuing for their turn to play this try out this machine, even though adult or parents also waiting for it.









About this dinosaurs park, i not really interest in it , may be its look too " fake " . I just walk around and read the information about the era of dinosaurs and dinosaurs. I remember that, there is a machine that allow us to smell the smell of the old era. The smell is so smelly .





Actually this trip to PetroSains is so interesting. PetroSains is more interesting then the National Science Center. PetroSains have more interaction for users to interaction . The exit ride is the end of my journey of PetroSains. I found many video display during the exit ride. Its quite boring for me , because i not really know who they are showing and what they trying to inform us. Last, PetroSains is a owesome trip for me . I know i will visit here again.

No comments:

Post a Comment