Saturday, August 14, 2010

Second Life-International Spaceflight Museum-Spaceport Alpha


This is the International Spaceflight Museum. This place is very nice! I got shocked when i saw it. At first i thought it was like a normal museum that explain about space and galaxy. This museum is totally different with the real life museum. The surface of the earth just bottom of my leg. The environment created by many dots.I think it's star or small stone and it made me feel like staying in the galaxy. The feel is totally different. If there is gravity inside the space, then it will be perfect. This place full with many high technology machines. The rocket (space ship ) just beside me. It will be more good if i can go in to the space ship.On my left hand side, there is a board that showing the information of solar system and space. There was a small circle just right in front of me. When i click the circle by using mouse, i will be teleported to another space. Next i will show the scene after i tele.

This is the scene after i teleported. The circle at the middle space is the planet that i currently in. Beside that brown color planet will tele me back to the space just now if i click it. Not much inside this planet, just some satellite that look very high technology. Actually, i don't feel any different compare to the space just now. Because the space is almost same i think. But, i have to say that, the environment is nice! I can feel that i walking on the galaxy.

I accidently took this photo when i drop down from the space. From here i can clearly see the satellite and the surface of the earth. Actually, the earth is just a texture, but when i see it inside, i feel like a real earth on my foot. When i drop down, the character will struggling . It make me feel more realistic.


This 2 screenshots show the environment of the museum. Many rocket surrounding the building. All the rocket look high technology. I really hope that i can go in and explore. The environment of the museum is awesome! I saw mountain, sea and many trees there. I explore for few hours only i can finish this museum. This museum is too big . I can see the details of the museum for example , chair, table textures and etc. When i exploring this place, i asking myself, is it the real International Spaceflight Museum as big as second life museum?

This building is well designed for me. I like this building very much. Even this shop not designed with many high technology machines, but i still feel like a high technology building. Second, the design of the building is very special. I went in and trying to buy something from the gift shop, but unfortunately i don't have second life money. There is many well designed building around, but i prefer this gift shop.

This international Spaceflight Museum in second life is very high technology. Beside, there also have many well designed building and space ship. There is country name on the rocket that around museum. Different country have different design/ layout. But, its the same for me, because all of the rocket also very nice and special for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment